October 31, 2014

#AskAnythingFriday



Happy Halloween to all of you!

What a treat today! I'm joining with Bev of Linkouture for #AskAnythingFriday. Wait... You don't know Bev? And you've never heard of the whole "Ask Anything" shabang? Well allow me to get YOU caught up and filled in!

Bev is an incredible blogger and an awesome jewelry designer! Did you catch that? Incredible AND awesome! She amazes me with her talents, her craftiness, and her innovation. Don't worry... you can check out all of her merchandise on her site. It is posted above. So hurry! Go now! You may find a treasure just in time for the holidays!

As for #AskAnythingFriday, I have a confession: I didn't know much about it either. I've learned that it was started by Penny of Real Housewife of Caroline County as a way for bloggers to connect. Bloggers pair up weekly and ask each other 10 questions. Tamara from Tamara Like Camera, Tiffany from Mrs. Tee Love Life Laughter, Christy from Uplifting Families, Stacey from This Momma’s Ramblings and Amber from Bold Fit Mom are the hosts.

Bev sent over some questions for me to answer and I'm ready to get into it! When you head over to her blog, you'll find the questions I sent to her and her answers. Cool right?!


Happy Halloween! What will your family be doing to celebrate?

Same to you Bev! My family and I are going out to trick or treat and to see what mischief we can get into.

What is the craziest or most interesting Halloween costume you ever wore?

When I was much, MUCH younger, I wore a witch costume. I bedazzled it with jewels, a wig, vampire teeth, etc. I really thought I was the shit! Ha! Too bad I don't have pics. Boo!!!

I love Reece's Peanut Butter cups. I can't keep them in the house otherwise I eat them all up. What is your candy of choice?

I'm addicted to Hershey's kisses with almonds and I too LOVE Reece's PB cups! We couldn't live in the same house or we'd go broke Bev!

What inspired you to start blogging?

The level of insanity I was moving towards gave me a reality check! Parenting wasn't as easy and cutesy as I expected it to be. I needed an outlet and fast! Besides that, writing is my THING!

What is your favorite thing about being a mom? What do you find most challenging?

The absolute, unconditional love I receive from my kids is my favorite thing. With that comes their sweet kisses, hugs, and laughter. What I find most challenging is maintaining patience when I feel stressed or overwhelmed.

Before you became a mom, how did you spend your time?

Wasting money! And I do mean wasting. I also slept as long as I wanted. That was wonderful! Lol!

What are you most proud of?

Besides becoming a mom, I'm proud that I haven't given up on my own dreams/goals.

What is something that people might not know about you?

At this point, I may have told my readers E-VE-RY-THING! Lol! Hmmm... I haven't advertised all of my struggles. Everything isn't meant to be shared. If I ever do, it'll be when I'M ready. And I think the readers that I adore, appreciate and understand that.

You find yourself with an entire day to yourself and no access to the internet. How would you spend your day?

If there's no money to spend in stores, I would spend my time writing, reading, and the mother in me would be cleaning! Damn! Go figure, right?!

If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?

I would go somewhere that 24 hour massages are offered! My body is seriously in need!


I hope you all have enjoyed today's Q&A's! Be sure to visit Bev. I'm telling ya again, she's great! Don't forget to follow me all over social media and to vote for me by clicking  below. Thanks for being here!


Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, massages 'round the clock? Sing me up! I agree, not everything is meant to be shared :-) Thanks for the sweet things you had to say, and enjoyed reading your answers :-)

    ReplyDelete